Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Yes, that is what I am getting too, but I was also having trouble hooking up in DJI GO..........has to be a glitch because with some turning off and turning on I eventually get it to work.

I used litchi about 8 times now over the past few days. it is great. build missions on flylitchi and then save to your device. I have a P3 Standard and flew it almost 3200 feet and it was great. lost signal for a couple of minutes but had a bunch of trees in the way.

I haven't gotten that bold yet. I have been about 1600 feet with stock antenna and chicken out.

So you build the mission on the web site........I will have to try. I hope the connection issue clears up because it is cold here in Illinois and standing out side fiddling with it get sucks.

Yes build it on the website. make sure you set the altitude and heading and it will be great. I am having a good time. I followed the quad a couple of times in the car, but it will complete the mission even if it looses connection. I went from just north of Perrysville ohio to town and waited for it to return.

Reactions: jointeffort
So once the mission starts it just does its thing......the Tx doesn't matter unless you want to override it correct?

Took a a few pictures today.......

Attachments

• DJI_0005.JPG
    DJI_0005.JPG
    977.4 KB · Views: 396
But you can also build your mission on the app by drawing it out like the videos on YouTube, correct?

Also, iOS version on App Store says compatible with P3S so I assume it's no longer beta?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I take off and go about 30 feet away then go to "f" mode on the transmitter. Then upload the mission and click go (play symbol). Just make sure you set the RTH height and all of your waypoint height and you will fly safe.

watch videos on youtube for help or just ask I will help with what little I know

Yep it is litchi screwing with the go app. I just uninstalled both and reinstalled the go app and it is fine. Now I will reinstall litchi and see what happens

Do you upload mission right from the app?

have to be logged on in the app and litchi mission website both. connect the app to a network network , then use the website to build the mission then save it. It will automatically go into the devices storage. then you can load the mission when ready to fly

I hope that makes sense

The lack of RC signal bars is normal, there appears to be no way so far to get that info in the SDK.
For the DJI Go/Litchi interaction, this is a DJI SDK bug that we already reported to DJI. If you are having issues using DJI Go, try to go to your device Settings -> Apps -> Litchi -> Force Stop.

Ok great info. I unistalled the Litchi app and connect perfectly to DJI Go. Hope they fix it soon.
Please read the message just above, you do not need to uninstall litchi and we are also hoping DJI will fix this bug soon, we have informed them and they said it should be fixed in the next SDK version.

Reactions: telescott
So this seems to work with the Phantom 3 standard, but the signal meters are showing N/A but everything else seems to work and be controllable. Not sure I wanna take off without those working... lol
I was worried too. Until I downloaded it and tried it for the first couple of times. I like it so much that if I want to do a long range flight I will use it. I like the fact that even without signal it will still complete the flight plan. DJI is aware of the signal meter issues and will fix it in the next SDK update per litchi tech support.

Looks like Litchi did and update tonight. The meter reading is there now but it still has the conflict with DJI Go app.........they haven't fixed that yet.

Looks like Litchi did and update tonight. The meter reading is there now but it still has the conflict with DJI Go app.........they haven't fixed that yet.
Do you have to reinstall Litchi to get the meters to work or is it something that just works with no action from the users?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj