Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

I can confirm: p3s works well with litchi. Can't test it for a long distance - heavy snow isn't good weather to fly.

I can confirm: p3s works well with litchi

Can't wait to try it out. OP's link indicates I'm a beta tester. I purchased and installed the android app 2 days ago - version 2.7.1. But since then no update has been offered from the play store for the beta app version?

Not sure what to do next...

Can't wait to try it out. OP's link indicates I'm a beta tester. I purchased and installed the android app 2 days ago - version 2.7.1. But since then no update has been offered from the play store for the beta app version?
As indicated in first post, the android beta is not ready yet, we'll let you know when it is but it will take some time.

got my invite today, was hoping to test today but the temp is around 32 degrees so going to have to wait till tomorrow, hopefully a little warmer to fly.

We've added camera controls (record and take photo) in the latest build.

Reactions: GodFear17
On the app how do you play back a recorded screen rec.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I must have done something wrong I saw it recorded the screen I thought I saved it but I never could find it. I'll pay more attention to it this time thank you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, link in the first post.

Thank you. I am just really excited to try it out. I just got my phantom in the mail last week. I have been playing with your mission hub online. I make maps for a living and this will be an invaluable tool for me.

Finally received the Litchi for Android update which adds support for the P3 Standard. Looking forward to trying it out!

It says on the first post "For the Android beta, sign up here (requires app purchase, you may want to wait until the beta is ready!" so I hadn't bought it yet.

I think I will now, Thanks!

yep i bought it about a week ago. it may take 24 hours before you get the new beta version. just keep checking for the update in the playstore.

The Android beta is on and the iOS version is now released

Just got my android version of litchi. is there manual controls for video and the camera i.e. iso and shutter speed?
Camera settings are in, but not advanced ones such as iso/shutter speed/exposure mode. These settings currently work with the right wheel of the RC, and the P3S does not have one. We'll have to think of another way for the P3S.

Last edited:
The Android beta is on and the iOS version is now released

Camera settings are in, but not advanced ones such as iso/shutter speed/exposure mode. These settings currently work with the right wheel of the RC, and the P3S does not have one. We'll have to think of another way for the P3S.
OK that would be great. Can't wait to give the program a try. But that would be key to help get some great shots.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4