Litchi: can you Insert a Waypoint?

Reaction score
For instance, if you have a mission that you really like and don't want to remake it, can you Insert a waypoint along an *existing* path without having to start over?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

On the GS in the app is a" save way point", I am not to sure how to do it yet as I still learning how to use it. The problem I have at the moment is that we are just inside the airport range that stops take offs. You will have to play with the app to find it.

If you click on a waypoint next to where you want to add one and then click insert waypoint or the + sign, then it will add another waypoint after the one you selected. The only thing you need to adjust after that is your POI's, altitudes, and other settings for all waypoints after your new one will change.

For example, I tried this just now and got this:

If you have 3 waypoints:

1 is 200ft focused on POI 1
2 is 300ft focused on POI 2
3 is 350ft focused on POI 3.

If you click on waypoint 2 and insert another waypoint between 2 and 3, you will end up with this:

3 is 325ft focused on POI 2
4 is 350ft focused on POI 3

4 was originally 3 and focused on 3 so it stays focused on 3. If you have alot of waypoints and insert a new one early in the mission, all POI settings and altitudes from there on change. It's a pain and I don't bother with it. I just create a new one or leave it the way it is.

Thank you. How I've never noticed this for 2 months is beyond me...
No problem. Just watch those altitudes. Don't want a drop above high ground or structures that were originally high altitude settings before.

Thank you Adam! I have been using Litchi for weeks and never figured that out! You don't know what you don't know.

If you click on a waypoint next to where you want to add one and then click insert waypoint or the + sign, then it will add another waypoint after the one you selected. The only thing you need to adjust after that is your POI's, altitudes, and other settings for all waypoints after your new one will change.

For example, I tried this just now and got this:

If you have 3 waypoints:

3 is 350ft focused on POI 3.

If you click on waypoint 2 and insert another waypoint between 2 and 3, you will end up with this:

3 is 325ft focused on POI 2
4 is 350ft focused on POI 3

4 was originally 3 and focused on 3 so it stays focused on 3. If you have alot of waypoints and insert a new one early in the mission, all POI settings and altitudes from there on change. It's a pain and I don't bother with it. I just create a new one or leave it the way it is.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj