Litchi: blending of yaw and gimbal angle between POI's

Reaction score
I just bought the litchi app, and I'm slowly getting some flying time with it.

How does Litchi treat the yaw of the camera, and gimbal angle, between two waypoints that have different POI's assigned? Is it a sudden transition, or does Litchi interpolate between for a smooth variation.

For example, if W1 is waypoint 1 that looks at O1, and W2 looks at O2, how does litchi transition the yaw between the two? Would it look at O1 until it gets to W2, and then suddenly turn to look at O2? Or would it look north the entire time (which is the "interpolation" between the two yaw angles from W1 to W2), or something else?

O1----O2

W1--->W2

It does blend them, take a look the video I made. Looking down range I made a left them another left and then came back to form a rectangle. I put a pretty big radius on and pointed the camera into the next turn. You can see it pretty smooth

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just bought the litchi app, and I'm slowly getting some flying time with it.

How does Litchi treat the yaw of the camera, and gimbal angle, between two waypoints that have different POI's assigned? Is it a sudden transition, or does Litchi interpolate between for a smooth variation.

For example, if W1 is waypoint 1 that looks at O1, and W2 looks at O2, how does litchi transition the yaw between the two? Would it look at O1 until it gets to W2, and then suddenly turn to look at O2? Or would it look north the entire time (which is the "interpolation" between the two yaw angles from W1 to W2), or something else?

O1----O2

W1--->W2

You could set that up in the app itself if you scroll down within the waypoint you can set it to point of focus. Or to Interpolate

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.