Litchi beta offer(current users)

I don't see it. But it could be because I'm not connected to aircraft currently. I out pic up for some insight. I've pressed everything there. But it's seems like Greek to me at the moment. Seeing I've only looked at it for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The actual app does indeed work with the standard.
RTH is set via the DJI Go app, as are other settings like video resolution/fps. Basically the bird knows its settings. Can't speak for sure for if it is stored on internal storage or not, but it seems to know the RTH from last time. I usually do launch DJI Go first - just to make sure I have settings the way I wan them.

Litchi is pretty much used for setting waypoints, getting them on the device, and sending it on it's merry way.

On my iPhone, Litchi is taking up 77MB.

Also, something I found - you have to have the remote in P-mode to upload the waypoints. It'll bomb if you don't and tell you to do so. So you flip the switch and hit upload again and it'll tell you there is an error and you need to reload litchi. Takeway is to put it in P-Mode after takeoff.

One other annoyance is I can't find any way to cancel the RTH from inside Litchi. It would be nice as it's coming in for a landing to take control or send it on another mission. I supposed I could have the mission end with Hover instead, but cancel RTH would be nice.

I am using the beta for android with my P3S

Things I learned:
1. set auto record on so you don't forget to record the mission
2. you can just flip the P/F switch to P mode and land as you please. That's how you cancel auto land.
3. I take off first and hover to make sure the P3S is going to fly properly for a minute, then flip switch to F mode and upload the mission that I created on Mission Hub.
4. I really like Litchi

Is it possible to cancel rth by toggling the s2 switch? Great points everyone. I'm trying to soak it all in before I fly my first litchi mission.

Shout out to sabalon. Thank you for the video. It is making it easier to understand. Outstanding.

I believe to cancel RTH you toggle the P/F (S1) switch. Now to get out of any litchi mode you simply switch the P/F switch from F mode to P.

I hope I got that right

Now if I explain what I understand to this point. Still other things make no sense. Example. To start. I set my way points. If I have a poi I click it to record. Tell it how long to record than move to next way point. Now the interpolate is to yaw the drone as it is on its way to next way point if I'm correct? I can raise or lower altitude to each way point as well? Question of distance. Guessing the range depends still on where I'm standing and my signal strength? Or will it fly to this places regardless of my remote control. Depending if I have full battery. Also. My last waypoint should be where I want it to land. If I move t will show me moving. And the voice thing will record what I'm saying throughout the mission? Anything I'm missing guys? I could be completely bonkers of my understanding of this litchi. Any advice taken.

Now if I explain what I understand to this point. Still other things make no sense. Example. To start. I set my way points. If I have a poi I click it to record. Tell it how long to record than move to next way point. Now the interpolate is to yaw the drone as it is on its way to next way point if I'm correct? I can raise or lower altitude to each way point as well? Question of distance. Guessing the range depends still on where I'm standing and my signal strength? Or will it fly to this places regardless of my remote control. Depending if I have full battery. Also. My last waypoint should be where I want it to land. If I move t will show me moving. And the voice thing will record what I'm saying throughout the mission? Anything I'm missing guys? I could be completely bonkers of my understanding of this litchi. Any advice taken.

Tony, it will complete the mission without the need of the remote control. But I try to keep contact for the FPV. If you loose connection it will not RTH, it will complete the mission as planned. Use the Mission Hub on flylitchi webpage and save them to you device. It is easier than doing it on the tablet or phone.

There is a course for Litchi on Udemy, I highly recommend it as it covers ALL the bases.

Saying something doesn't make sense because you don't know how to use it, makes no sense.

There is a course for Litchi on Udemy, I highly recommend it as it covers ALL the bases.

Saying something doesn't make sense because you don't know how to use it, makes no sense.

the course is only $13 right now

Ok. I will sign up for this course. I also noted that when setting altitude in litchi. It ignores the 400 ft ceiling. It gives me settings of 1k at least. Yikes.

I tried s2 toggling and it still came home. Will try s1 out of p mode next time to see if that'll break it.

It will complete the mission of out of range BUT it has to be in range for the app to control the gimbal of the camera. I think it's a limitation of Dji and waypoints. That is a big :( for me. But am dealing with it. Just have to plan better.

I tried s2 toggling and it still came home. Will try s1 out of p mode next time to see if that'll break it.

It will complete the mission of out of range BUT it has to be in range for the app to control the gimbal of the camera. I think it's a limitation of Dji and waypoints. That is a big :( for me. But am dealing with it. Just have to plan better.

I dont think it has to be in range to set the gimbal if you set up the POI in the mission, only if you want to adjust the gimbal manually. I will know more today when I fly the mission I built

The docs seem to indicate it does. Please prove me wrong!!! So far I haven't had it work yet.

I'm starting to understand. As I understand it. It will adjust camera during mission. Regardless of remote. Finally understand that 3ft thing I saw is the poi. I will watch video over and over until I understand every detail. I guess I leave that curve thing off. In short. When it is performing poi. It will do a circle and then follow the line of the way points set. Last way point should be where I want it to land. And the. Take control and land it myself. This is hardcore trusting the set altitudes based off of the map system. I guess I need to make sure it flies higher tha. Everything. But if I want a close up and lower altitude. It will ascend at an angle? As it is going to next way point?

I can't help you, my invitation expired apparently. I got the code has expired message this morning after receiving the email invitation only last night.

The first time I tried it I went over water it ran perfect try it in a open area. I plan it out on the site with my ipad2 mini then send it boom it works

I believe you are correct bout it angling in between the waypoints - so you need to know your path well. If that is a concern you can set a waypoint at an altitude matching the previous and then one next to it at the lower. Not the best video presentation but what I was thinking of doing to lower into a known clear area surrounded by trees.

I can't help you, my invitation expired apparently. I got the code has expired message this morning after receiving the email invitation only last night.
Don't worry about code. If you got invitation you should be able to download TestFlight. Which gives you litchi. I never ever put the code in. I simply clicked download now.

Reactions: Air Ontario
Don't worry about code. If you got invitation you should be able to download TestFlight. Which gives you litchi. I never ever put the code in. I simply clicked download now.

Ok thanks, I'll try that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.