Litchi begins to land for no reason

Reaction score
on several occasions litchi has begun to land the phantom for no clear reason. It gives the option to cancel landing. Battery strength has not been an issue and I was in Normal Fpv mode, the drone was close by as well. This prevented me from doing a waypoints mission. Any one with ideas? I just hope it never does this in the middle of a waypoints mission.

Please analyze logs for getting the clue. There has to be a reason for it to land.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It appears that for some reason the Mode is changing to AutoLanding. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks in advance. (basically in this short flight, I flew the phantom to about 150 ft then it started to land so I canceled the landing but it started to do it again. I eventually landed it by myself.

Flight time Altitude Home Distance Type Notification
A 00m 00s 0.3 ft 0 ft Mode Mode changed to AutoTakeoff
B 00m 00s 7.2 ft 0 ft Mode Mode changed to GPS_Atti
C 00m 26s 148.3 ft 9 ft Mode Mode changed to AutoLanding
D 00m 35s 125.3 ft 11 ft Mode Mode changed to GPS_Atti
E 00m 52s 122.0 ft 9 ft Mode Mode changed to AutoLanding
F 01m 06s 75.8 ft 10 ft Mode Mode changed to GPS_Atti
G 01m 08s 74.5 ft 11 ft Mode Mode changed to Atti
H 01m 08s 74.5 ft 11 ft Mode Mode changed to GPS_Atti
I 01m 29s 123.0 ft 10 ft Mode Mode changed to AutoLanding
J 01m 35s 121.4 ft 9 ft Mode Mode changed to GPS_Atti

on several occasions litchi has begun to land the phantom for no clear reason. It gives the option to cancel landing. Battery strength has not been an issue and I was in Normal Fpv mode, the drone was close by as well. This prevented me from doing a waypoints mission. Any one with ideas? I just hope it never does this in the middle of a waypoints mission.

Please analyze logs for getting the clue. There has to be a reason for it to land.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

were you near an airport or NFZ/ RESTRICTED zone?

Please advise us what you were flying, where you were launching, and what direction you were heading.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.