Litchi Battery Colours - What do they mean exactly.

Reaction score
Trying to find the following information using Litchi and the battery display.

The battery display (not voltage or %) red along with green and then a number which changes depending on your distance to the home point.

1) Does the number represent the flight time before RTH is suggested or total flight time including landing time.

2) When it hits red does it suggest RTH and should it land within this time

3) I understand there becomes a critical point where the P3 will auto land which you cannot control the altitude anyway. Does this happen during the red section, is anything displayed or does this happen once you have got to the end of the red section.

It's the same as in the DJI Go App:

IMG_1326-1024x576.jpg

Litchi does not show orange therefore how can I tell the difference between them all. I see green for safe flight time, red for RTH but how far into this red is critical landing etc

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40
On DJI Go orange is low battery warning zone you set yourself. Default is 30% and it is just a reminder. Red is critical battery warning. More important are those dynamic marks for safe return home and safe landing. Those are same in Litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I understand the DJI app but I dont see those markings on Litchi thats all I just see a green bar going into the red bar. When it hits red I have no idea if I am seeing

30% warning
Go Home marker
Critical battery warning (auto land)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers