Litchi auto takeoff in manual mode.

Reaction score
New to p3s. using Dji go with an iPhone 6s the app causes the phone to shut off as flat battery within 4 mins. Connect charger and I get from 1% to 87% in 2 mins so a problem somewhere !
DJI response - use android !

So to the title question, can I use litchi in manual mode ie. not a mission, to auto take off and land like Dji go ?

Thanks

Typical DJI...saying use android when it's actually worse then IOS. litchi is def better in my opinion and I always fly with that. Try these steps.

Turn on drone
Turn on remote
Launch app
Plug in usb from remote then to phone

That's the only way I get it to work on my phone

Hope that helps

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

To answer your question, I don't think you can auto takeoff or autoland with Litchi. I use Litchi most of the time but never tried to do either of those. Personally, I see no reason to auto takeoff OR autoland. I don't think this is going to solve your phone battery problems, though.

Typical DJI...saying use android when it's actually worse then IOS. litchi is def better in my opinion and I always fly with that. Try these steps.

Turn on drone
Turn on remote
Launch app
Plug in usb from remote then to phone

That's the only way I get it to work on my phone

Hope that helps

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks - I thought the p3s only connected via wifi. What does the USB cable do.

To answer your question, I don't think you can auto takeoff or autoland with Litchi. I use Litchi most of the time but never tried to do either of those. Personally, I see no reason to auto takeoff OR autoland. I don't think this is going to solve your phone battery problems, though.

Thanks, reading the forums seems a common issue with Dji go. I don't have an issue with any other app.

You CAN auto takeoff/land with Litchi. It's the green up/down arrow on the left side of your phone/tablet screen. Just an FYI.

Reactions: snoopy115 and Pharm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.