Litchi at night

Reaction score
Phantom 4 + Litchi + finger rave lights + dark sky and a long exposure Cannon 5D. The wind was 20+ mph. and I almost backed out. It turned out ok. I had a thick low cloud cover. I think it will be better with a clear sky.

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 462
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 475
Really nice....next? A Yellow Rose.

Thanks ... maybe. I need to order yellow :) Here are the Litchi fly paths.

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 406
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    852.8 KB · Views: 380
Phantom 4 + Litchi + finger rave lights + dark sky and a long exposure Cannon 5D. The wind was 20+ mph. and I almost backed out. It turned out ok. I had a thick low cloud cover. I think it will be better with a clear sky.
AWESOME!!!!

So what am I looking at? Did you send your bird on a mission from Litchi that had it go in that form and you burned in the LEDs from the ground with a different camera on a long exposure???

Very cool.

Yes ... Ground camera is a Cannon 5D Mark 2. I held the shutter open for the entire flight. I had 4 rave lights one on each arm of the P4. Here is a close up on the path.
IMG_09062.jpg

Yes ... Ground camera is a Cannon 5D Mark 2. I held the shutter open for the entire flight. I had 4 rave lights one on each arm of the P4. Here is a close up on the path. View attachment 50084
I have the C5MK2, it is an awesome cam! It JUST took a backseat to my brand new Sony A7r2 :) :) :)

Awesome work. I dig all of it. Very clever. I might just have to steal that one and make my wife happy.

I think it was just under 3 minutes
Sorry if you take offense for me messing with your work unprovoked or asked. If you want, I will remove it immediately. I was going to add some stars and clouds and such but I figured since this wasn't sanctioned, I'd keep it minimal :)

texas_zpsvkxhclda.jpg

Reactions: NormanNormal
Ok, I added some stars and the moon but it is SOOOO subtle. ;)

I'm sorry. Seriously I'll take these down if you mind. I found what you did to be very clever. That's the kind of art I purchase. Something with thought and purpose.

Texas_3d_zpsq8ai0qgn.jpg

Terrific ! What a great idea and very well executed.

Sorry if you take offense for me messing with your work unprovoked or asked. If you want, I will remove it immediately. I was going to add some stars and clouds and such but I figured since this wasn't sanctioned, I'd keep it minimal :)

texas_zpsvkxhclda.jpg

Nice ... no not at all ... go for it

Reactions: Jussaguy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20