Litchi app

How do I do this? Opened the Go app and no new photos/vids. I tried the syncing but still nothing.

Sorry, I should have been more specific with the details.
Litchi does not save low res images or video on your device.
After the flight, with everything still powered up, close Litchi and open Go and let it connect to the Phantom. In camera view, tap the play icon on the right.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Sorry, I should have been more specific with the details.
Litchi does not save low res images or video on your device.
After the flight, with everything still powered up, close Litchi and open Go and let it connect to the Phantom. In camera view, tap the play icon on the right.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

using on iphone, it only shows images but not the low res video in the DJI Go app... cant find a way to sync videos taken with Litchi to the iphone right after the flight...

I had some problems on my first mission using Litchi I hope somebody can help.

I was trying to fly a mission and I had a problem. For some reason the quad just stopped the mission and just hovered. I just said Mission Ended. What could have cause this? Why didn't the quad just return to home? After it said Mission Ended is when it went into P-ATTI mode. It's a Phantom 3 STANDARD. I wasn't that far from the quad. I started in P mode to start the quad then I went into Facebook mode once I got in the air and I started the mission. Before lift off the quad said P-GPS. Once in the air I flipped it to F mode it said F-GPS. After the mission started it said F-GPS. It got to way point 2 then P-ATTI it stopped and said F-GPS. What caused this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj