Litchi app

If you haven't set an option for the last Waypoint, then it will just stop, hover where it is and wait for your instruction. Be careful though, you will be in 'F Mode' to use Waypoints, and although it will maintain altitude (until the battery runs out), its position will not be held by GPS and so, it may drift on the wind. Always a good idea, in this situation, to switch it back to 'GPS Mode' at the end of a Mission.

What's the size of the app at Android?
I'm always struggling with free memory. Can it be shifted to SD?

Directly from Android App Info:

Litchi
ver 3.5.1
Total 60.04MB
App 53.14MB
USB Storage App 0B
Data 420KB
SD Card 6.49MB

I don't currently have an SD card in my phone and I'm not sure where it's installed on my tablet, so can't really comment...but I will anyway. I don't think it matters.

What's the size of the app at Android?
I'm always struggling with free memory. Can it be shifted to SD?
Litchi is a much lighter and higher performing app than the DJI GO one.

You're probably running low on storage with the DJI app though because the DJI app automatically logs your downlinked video to internal storage. I just turned that video logging off and I get it off the Drone's SD card.

Reactions: Squirrel!
If you haven't set an option for the last Waypoint, then it will just stop, hover where it is and wait for your instruction. Be careful though, you will be in 'F Mode' to use Waypoints, and although it will maintain altitude (until the battery runs out), its position will not be held by GPS and so, it may drift on the wind. Always a good idea, in this situation, to switch it back to 'GPS Mode' at the end of a Mission.
Doesn't F mode still use GPS? I thought atti mode is the only mode that doesn't use GPS.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does Litchi use the cashed Google Maps or is Internet connection necessary while on a mission?

Can Litchi run without DJI GO installed on a device?
Because when I start Litchi, I can see DJI GO has also started in a background.

GO is not needed for Litchi to work. You MUST STOP GO COMPLETELY BEFORE USING LITCHI or there will be problems.

Yes, Litchi uses cached maps if you cached any.

GO is not needed for Litchi to work. You MUST STOP GO COMPLETELY BEFORE USING LITCHI or there will be problems.

Yes, Litchi uses cached maps if you cached any.
GO is stopped. before starting Litchi. What I`m trying to explain is when I start Litchi, GO app also starts in a background.

GO is stopped. before starting Litchi. What I`m trying to explain is when I start Litchi, GO app also starts in a background.
I also had this problem, not always, but it's annoying when it happens. I worked around this by using a 7-inch tablet for Litchi, and a different device (my Sony Xperia Z3 Dual smartphone) to run DJI Go.

I also had this problem, not always, but it's annoying when it happens. I worked around this by using a 7-inch tablet for Litchi, and a different device (my Sony Xperia Z3 Dual smartphone) to run DJI Go.
You do not have DJI GO on 7-inch tablet ?

You do not have DJI GO on 7-inch tablet ?
Nope. I mostly use Litchi when flying. I only fire up DJI Go to upgrade the firmware, do calibration and a few stuff Litchi can't do.

Also, my phone has a faster processor and bigger memory than the low-mid spec tablet so updating firmware, in my personal perception, is likely more reliable using the phone.

Reactions: gvsukids
Id uninstall go and only install it when you need it. Litchi can be frustrating also as it has missing options. I couldnt figure out why my p3 wouldnt move past 300m. Turned out GO has access to a maximum radius option setting litchi cant change. Nothing in the litchi app settings would clear it, even the radius option. :mad:

Nope. I mostly use Litchi when flying. I only fire up DJI Go to upgrade the firmware, do calibration and a few stuff Litchi can't do.
You can calibrate using Litchi... :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers