Litchi App

I think that Litchi does have a Histogram feature. Gosh, I'm doubting myself now !!! Does it?

Just checked, my version 1.9.0 has it under camera settings. pheweee !!

Last edited:
New P3P user here, loving it so far - and the Litchi app as well :). One thing I prefer on the DJI Go app though is the way you can set exposure just by touching on the appropriate part of the screen in camera view; and also being able to AE Lock by pressing that next to the exposure information. The Litchi app, by contrast, seems far more convoluted - no way to do a similar "expose for this here" that I can see, and have to go into Camera Settings, scroll way down and Enable AE Lock. Anything I'm missing here that would make this easier? What do you guys do? Can I please request Litchi developers to look at adding similar functionality to the app at some point? Thanks so much for any tips and help, much appreciated!

Litchi new beta has added different speed settings at each waypoint.

Any other updates on the beta? How do you get to apply to test their beta software?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

To the question of being a beta tester, ask them, they may help you out.
To post 23, the beta version does what I think you wanted, see their notes in the mail I received.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
c3e0c9f825577af37440f5d694461ec2.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl