Litchi app

sw 2 on the top left of the controller, move it down and up down and up and you will hear a beep. The top of the screen will display either return to home or landing depending on where the aircraft is.

To cancel this if you want, take sw 1 and move it to GPS mode and your back to normal.

This was a 360 degree panorama shot with Litchi last night and put together with Windows Live Gallery

Attachments

• 360 panorama.jpg
    360 panorama.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 302
Ahh - so flicking the SW2 up and down until I hear the beep will start return to home and the landing process - great. Now the cancel part has me a little confused. What if I am flying in GPS mode. Just flick the switch to cancel?

sw 1 toggle down and up should cancel it. I haven't done that but have it at work today so will try in a bit and post to make sure

lol not even close.. and I was right, just checked the manual sw 1 toggle down and up and it will cancel the RTH or auto land mode

I wonder if it was a fix for waypoints? The pictures didn't take right when I did and it was reported to them. I'll have to try it and see later on

I don't know where to find the og of what they update/bug fixes. Sometime in the app download they state a few items but that it generic most of the time. Someone posted what appeared to be the fixes for an earlier update in this chat but I don't know where they got it from.

Here is what the new 3.0.3 fixes

3.0.3 fixes a crash at startup on some devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31