Litchi App

Reaction score
When using the dji GO4 app when recording it saves video to the sd card in the bird, but also sends a copy to the phone or devices gallery as well. Does Litchi so the same or doea it just record it to SD card in bird. ??? Thanks for help.

When using the dji GO4 app when recording it saves video to the sd card in the bird, but also sends a copy to the phone or devices gallery as well. Does Litchi so the same or doea it just record it to SD card in bird. ??? Thanks for help.
Litchi does not save to your device, as best as I can tell but, yes it does save to sd card.

Which is the better all around app to use not taking in to account where the videos are saved? Best flying app all around?

Think of DJI Go as a Buick, with few options. Then you have Litchi, which is a fully loaded Cadillac. (although Go 4 is miles ahead of the original Go app, I still prefer Litchi)

Reactions: rene van der meer
Which is the better all around app to use not taking in to account where the videos are saved? Best flying app all around?

I use FPV Camera App for an industrial maintenance application and privately for over a year with P4, Inspire 1 and Mavic with pre plotted missions and also manual flying. No incidents or mishaps, great flight logs, easy to program.
Use DJI App only for first start-up of the day and calibrations.

Last edited:
Reactions: chadrob30
With the FPV app you can wear the goggle and fly the drone?

Definitely and it works very well.

Use my Iphone 7 with the goggles.
IMG_0611.PNG

I problems with Litchi. been using for a couple of months. Using Nivida K1 and Phantom 4.

It doesn't always RTH. It lands where it is.

Pano, I have learned, works if you shut off all ACs. If not, it will gain altitude very fast, at some given point, and I have to change to Sport mode to gain control.

Mission Hub works fine. Not sure about avoidance systems working, in missions, I just leave them off. The camera controls seem unresponsive. Try to change things andit doesn't respond.

I use it because Go4 crashes every once in awhile, but every flight. Never know when, I just look down at display and its gone. (??????)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20