Litchi app with P3S

Reaction score
Are there any real advantages to using this app? I am new to all of this. I have some range issues but it's cool. IF I understand correctly with Litchi I can plan out a route. Activate the route and it will fly the route even if I lose controller signal? So as long as I have battery life I can plan a long distance flight well beyond my signal range and it will work? Also I saw the radio channel option? Which is not available anymore in the GO APP? Any info is appreciated. I know it's just 15 bucks or what ever but I'd juSt to know if it's worth the time to learn it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can preplan WPs. Each WP will allow you to set Altitude, heading, focus, interpolate, curved or straight lines between WPs, POIs, etc.

You start go app, set camera, although Litchi has some camera settings, close go app and then inside Litchi, select which mission, then upload mission to drone, then start mission.

Litchi will fly the mission as the mission is uploaded to the bird not continuously communicated from the RC although you can speed up/slow down the between WP speed. You can also do that within app on the screen.

I really like the idea that you can go to the website and create your missions, and then go fly them. I purchased the app, but apparently my devices are not "beefy" enough to handle it. Wasted $20 for me, until I upgrade my device.

iPhone 5. Here. With a power stick for keeping it charged in use

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Works with Nvidia Shield K1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20