Litchi App reverting too old home point?

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently upgraded to a P4 from a P3 professional,

Ive had a few flights great drone but I used Litchi for the first tim this afternoon with the p4 and I drove down to a nearby park, i got there calibrated compass and home point updated i took off and noticed the home point reverted back to my house about a km away?

i flew back landed at my feet the home point then updated again and i took off but again once it was up in the air it sent the home point back to my house i flew back and landed it but am not sure why litchi wants to keep reverting back to my backyard as the home point?

any tips would be appreciated

Thanks!

Weird. Try setting the Home Point with DJI GO first, then kill DJI GO and load Litchi. Make sure only one app is running at a time, not both.

Weird. Try setting one of the 2 back custom buttons as "set home point" and see if you can fix it.

W la figa

Are you saying that when you load your mission, home point gets also changed?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I agree with checking on the dynamic home point, though even that doesn't make sense. Litchi shouldn't care where home point is in the mission as it should update from wherever you takeoff, then fly to waypoint #1. When it finishes, it'll do whatever you adjusted it to do. And even if you chose RTH at finish, it should return to the "newly" updated home point. Doesn't make sense it would do what your saying. Weird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have found that Go will occasionally also revert to the previous home point. Seems to happen when I leave the app running in the background. I just kill the app on my iPad and relaunch which resolves the problem.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Are you saying that when you load your mission, home point gets also changed?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
not even loading a mission when i leave home and start up do compass calibration wait for gps signal it updates home point then i take off and the line of rth is going toward my backyard at home about a km away?

Make sure that GO is not running at all when running Litchi, and vice versa!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.