Litchi App Pros and Cons

Hi guys i have a phantom 4 I have also purchased the Litchi app and have been studying and researching loads of stuff on forums and you tube . I also flew a small mission on the Litchi and it was perfect . I want just know if one has a android tab WIFI only and want to locate and transfer Litchi hub missions files into the tab where to locate this folder after all the juggling i am failing to do so can some one help me with locating the Litchi app folder on my Lenovo Tabb S850F and transferring the files to desired folder would truly appreciate

The Litchi log files get written to the Litchiapp/flightlogs sub folder. You will need an app to see your directory folders and files if you don't have one already.

Thanks mark sorry i think i was not clear in my first post i can see the files in the tab but i can not transfer the mission files (saved one) from my PC to to the Tab is there any app equivalent to ifunbox for android ??

No because i can not see the Litchi folder when i connect the tab through usb storage ;(

No because i can not see the Litchi folder when i connect the tab through usb storage ;(
When u connect the tab via USB to your PC, does the tablet not become a storage device under Windows??? Do you "Grant Access" on your Tab when u connect to the PC? If yes, to both questions you should be able to find your logfiles. On My Samsung S6 the path is Computer\Galaxy S6\Phone\LitchiApp\flightlogs

Tired everything pal not getting the path you are mentioning there is no Litchi app folder visible on the Tab one thing i did not do which i will try is to take the sd card out and try again may be the app because it is in the internal memory is not showing up ??

Tired everything pal not getting the path you are mentioning there is no Litchi app folder visible on the Tab one thing i did not do which i will try is to take the sd card out and try again may be the app because it is in the internal memory is not showing up ??
Is the Tab visible under Windows?
Can you see any Tab folders under Windows??

We can probably help you. When you connect your tablet to your desktop via the usb and micro usb cable, what exactly happens? Please be specific.

As long as your tablet and pc are on the same network you can use WiFi File Transfer Pro. Install it on your tablet and turn it on. It will give you a web page to go to and you can see just about all of the files available on tablet. You would have to ask one of the guys here what directory the files you are looking for are in though as I haven't looked yet. Just got started in drones this Christmas!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl