Litchi App Pan Yaw program

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there a way to program a Pan in Litchi? Something like Orbit, but the opposite. Instead of being on the outside of the circle, for the craft to be stationary and set the yaw speed for a nice smooth pan while recording video.

I wonder if there is a way to trick this in Waypoint missions? Has anyone had success in doing such a thing?

Thanks.

What about orbit with camera pointing outwards?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

you can rotate the aircraft in litchi actions. when you program , just make sure the heading is facing the way you want and it will also face that direction and to the heading direction the next waypoint see how all of the arrows point outward?
upload_2016-7-19_14-39-45.png

you can rotate the aircraft in litchi actions. when you program , just make sure the heading is facing the way you want and it will also face that direction and to the heading direction the next waypoint see how all of the arrows point outward?
View attachment 60184
Thanks. I'll try that. I really want the aircraft to stay in one location and rotate, but maybe I can just create a very small circle.

Is it smooth through the waypoints? Can you tell in the footage where each waypoint is?

Seems like this would be a very simple feature for Litchi to add into the app.

Thanks. I'll try that. I really want the aircraft to stay in one location and rotate, but maybe I can just create a very small circle.

Is it smooth through the waypoints? Can you tell in the footage where each waypoint is?

Seems like this would be a very simple feature for Litchi to add into the app.
Try setting up a mission with a single waypoint and ad an action to have it stay for a period of time and rotate 360 degrees. That should get what you want I'd think.

Try setting up a mission with a single waypoint and ad an action to have it stay for a period of time and rotate 360 degrees. That should get what you want I'd think.
Thanks. I was thinking of that as well. However, how or where would I set the speed of the rotation?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie