Litchi App or autopilot App question about waypoints

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I was wondering if when you set a waypoint in either app, will it allow you to hover in that spot for a set length of time before proceeding to the next waypoint? I have a building that I need to photograph every 2 weeks for the next year in order to create a time lapse. I'd like to rip off some pictures from the same spot in the sky, proceed to another point and then load the same route two weeks later.

Thanks!

Not sure about autopilot, but you can definitely do it with Litchi. Check out the Litchi mission hub web app to really get an idea of what it can do before you pay for it on your phone.

Easily done.
Pause the mission whilst flying when you reach your required mark by pressing pause button on screen.
Then put into photo mode, change capture mode to interval and make required settings or just take photos manually until youve got what you need.

Litchi allows you to stop at every way point you want for however long you want and it allows you to set it up to take pictures at each way point automatically..BUT you cannot shoot video and pics at the same time...you can also Starr recording and stop recording between way points then take a picture and then start recording from what I'm seeing (haven't tried this yet )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers