Litchi App on iPhone, Cannot Delete Actions

RHP

Reaction score
Litchi app on an iPhone. In waypoints once I put in an action or several actions it will not allow me to delete any of them and I need to get rid of the waypoint and/or start over. This is not a problem on my iPad and only happens on my iPhone. On my iPad I can just slide the action to the left to delete which brings up the delete button, easy. I cannot do this on my iPhone. Anyone have this problem or have a fix for it?

Click on the waypoint you want to delete. When the info box opens in the very top left corner there is a little button. Click that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

To get rid of an action like "stay for" open the waypoint. Scroll to the action. Slide the action to the left. A red delete button will display.

Click on the waypoint you want to delete. When the info box opens in the very top left corner there is a little button. Click that.

I want to delete an action and not a waypoint. If I create an action or several actions in a waypoint like take a picture and/or stay for 10 seconds I can't delete the action once I have put one or several in. I can however do this on my iPad by sliding the action to the left and hitting the delete button. I don't know why this wouldn't work on an iPad but not on the phone.

To get rid of an action like "stay for" open the waypoint. Scroll to the action. Slide the action to the left. A red delete button will display.

This works on my iPad but not on the iPhone :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj