Litchi app not working (No video)

Reaction score
My litchi app is not working. Not getting any video. Check out the my Video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What the AC. I use two different device. Both work on DJI app.
AC = aircraft (= your drone).... :)

Agree with With the Birds that your drone doesn't seem to be connected in Litchi.

Maybe try the startup sequence in a different order for example: device, remote, then the Phantom. Perhaps try something like plugging your USB cable into the device after all the others have been started.

I had to make the DJI go app not the default app. Now the litchi work. But the DJI don't work. So I just have to use two different device. My cellphone for litchi. My tablet for DJI go app.

I had to make the DJI go app not the default app. Now the litchi work. But the DJI don't work. So I just have to use two different device. My cellphone for litchi. My tablet for DJI go app.
Ah! More information - that helps....

It's getting complicated... Can't you just live with it? :)

Maybe someone else will be along soon who can help....;)

Worked fine on Sunday....

Last night, IOS wanted to run a new mission no video on Litchi.
Restarted all, reloaded mission of the hub. I could run the camera, motors etc, no video.
Shut down Litchi loaded DJI-Go all there with camera.

Restart all again, still no video in Litchi, decided to run it anyway, pressed record and told it to run the mission. Error wouldn't take off.

Restarted all again, there was a Litchi update on IOS about the 7th I think and now as of 4/18/2017 an update for Dji-Go.
Did all and restarted all, all worked, ran the mission.
:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

I think the three clowns says it all :)

Rod

I don't know if you already knew this but made sure to kill any instances of DJI Go you have running before you start Litchi and kill any instances of Litchi before starting DJI Go.

I don't know if you already knew this but made sure to kill any instances of DJI Go you have running before you start Litchi and kill any instances of Litchi before starting DJI Go.
So far, as I understand, IOS is fine, just shutting the app off, even though I will still do a restart before a fly.

Yes for sure, Androids it has been said to kill the app.

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31