Litchi App limits me to 1630ish feet horizontally

Reaction score
Today I was out flying and I have never had issues with distance. However today I was out doing a little flying and I couldn't get any further range than about 1650 feet. Signal was 100% out in an open field with no interference, and plenty of battery. Any ideas why I'm having this issue? Thanks for your help.

There's a setting in the Go app that limits your max distance. By default it's set to 500 meters, though it can be turned off entirely. Maybe that got turned back on somehow since you said you never had issues before.

Does this still affect the Litchi App?

There's a setting in the Go app that limits your max distance. By default it's set to 500 meters, though it can be turned off entirely. Maybe that got turned back on somehow since you said you never had issues before.
Does this affect the Litchin App?

Yes. It's a setting stored on your Phantom.

There is also a setting that'll prevent the Phantom from flying further than a max of 500m.

DJI-GO-Maximum-Distance.png

Reactions: JBG
You should disable that setting. Then you'll have no limit.

Correct.

I see that you 0 on altitude, is that unlimited?
My Phantom was disconnected from the DJI GO app, so it was not loading in the stored setting. Unlimited can only be achieved by turning off the "Enable Maximum Distance" setting.

FYI, even with this setting disabled, you will still only be able to reach a maximum altitude of 500m. You will be able to fly beyond 500m horizontally though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub