Litchi App Issue When Using Pano Mode

Reaction score
So yesterday I did 3 Panos using the Pano mode in Litchi. All came out perfect in PTGui. I did three rows of photos on each one. This morning I go out to do it again and I'm running into issues. It would start and get about 1/3 of the way done (via the picture count) and then just kind of stumble. I could see the drone yawing back and forth a little bit for, after a 2 minutes of this I gave up and cancelled it. Two more attempts, and it did the same thing. However on the second attempt I got a pop of of Error -1003. I have no idea what it means.

I have noticed over the last week or so the horizon on the gimbal has been off. I've calibrated the gimbal 2-3 times and I still can't get it straight. I believe this might be the cause of the Pano issue in Litchi........I just don't know. I did restart the app after each failed attempt.

Tomorrow I going to calibrate and IMU and once again calibrate the gimbal.

Any idea's?

Thanks

Only have Litchi since 17th of last month, bought it for VR feature, immersive is very cool, but to be honest waypoints I'm hooked on now, only on 3rd & fcuked all up & now know why ( my mistakes ), haven't tried pano yet but said I'd reply so you didn't feel like you were talking to yourself

Reactions: FASTFJR
So no one is doing Panoramic's?
I've been doing panoramas with Litchi (iOS version) and have not experienced the problems you describe. Only thought that comes to mind is whether you are using the original micro SD card, which might not be fast enough and the pause is the aircraft waiting for pictures to be written to the card.

Reactions: FASTFJR
I've been doing panoramas with Litchi (iOS version) and have not experienced the problems you describe. Only thought that comes to mind is whether you are using the original micro SD card, which might not be fast enough and the pause is the aircraft waiting for pictures to be written to the card.

Thanks for responding. I did think of that, its not the card...... I don't think. Its one of the fastest cards you can get. I did shoot 3 panos with it before it started crapping out. I can't find an email address for Litchi

FYI......I got this back from Litchi

"1003 is a timeout issue, in pano mode it can happen if you try to start the pano while signal quality is not good/excellent (for example if you are far away from the aircraft)."

Which makes sense, I was flying over a hill top and down the other side to get the Pano, at one or two points I had a very week signal and or lost contact while trying to do the pano shot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic