Litchi app home command question

Reaction score
Im fairly certain that the DJI app has a button you can press to make your drone automatically come home and land. I have been unable to find this functionality with the Litchi app. Does it exist, or does it only do that when it loses connection?

Thanks!

Yes it does in the FPV view. It is a H inside a circle on the left hand side of the screen. If you are in waypoint mission mode, no it doesn't. You still have the return to home button on your transmitter though.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I saw that. I guess it is a "home lock"? It doesn't actively do anything when when pressed.

Where is the return home button on the transmitter? Or is it a combination of key presses?

Thanks again!

If you read the manual, you'll find that the button beside the power on button is for RTH.

It looks like if I toggle the S2 switch all the way fast it will initiate RTH mode. We will see tomorrow!

Unfortunately it looks like my remote does not have a dedicated home button.
What bird are you flying? Both the 3 and 4 remote have the RTH button.

Sorry, you're right. For the S you use S1. The button was added for the 3A/P and 4 remotes.

Sorry, you're right. For the S you use S1. The button was added for the 3A/P and 4 remotes.
confused.gif

The Toggle Switch on the Left is what you are looking for . Toggle it up, down, up, down, up , down. And it should activate the RTH function

Im fairly certain that the DJI app has a button you can press to make your drone automatically come home and land. I have been unable to find this functionality with the Litchi app. Does it exist, or does it only do that when it loses connection?

Thanks!

Toggle Switch on the left side of the R/C. All you have to do is move the switch up and down 3 Times. Each up,down is 1 time. so six times in total. That should activate the RTH mode. if you have it on smart RTH believe you can shut your r/c off and it will auto return to your home point

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20