Litchi App for P3 Standard

I had my first flight using Litchi a couple of days ago with my PS3. I calibrated the P3 first with DJI go then shut that down and then flew it with litchi, all worked fine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: spyder11
I had my first flight using Litchi a couple of days ago with my PS3. I calibrated the P3 first with DJI go then shut that down and then flew it with litchi, all worked fine

What did you calibrate? Do you have to connect with DJI Go first everytime you fly?

You don't have to connect at all with dji to fly. It's been available for standard a couple of weeks now. I got the beta version free. You do need the go app as many settings are not in litchi. Camera settings for example. Also rth settings. It pulls those things from the go app. They just made orbit available so it's good as well. Good luck

You don't have to connect at all with dji to fly. It's been available for standard a couple of weeks now. I got the beta version free. You do need the go app as many settings are not in litchi. Camera settings for example. Also rth settings. It pulls those things from the go app. They just made orbit available so it's good as well. Good luck

Does Litchi pull the settings from the closes DJI Go app or from the Phantom itself?

I say the app. I only have litchi on my phone. Whatever I change in the dji app is automatically there in litchi somehow. I will see if I can put it in my tablet too. Not sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub