Litchi App Crashing

Thanks

I love Litchi - used v2.5.1 last weekend for over an hour non-stop without incident on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 running Android 5.0.2... I also love that it can auto choose from all 32 channels without the hack... only had problems (and with DJI GO) on Nexus 7 (2012) and Rotor 10" (off brand tablet)...
I use the Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet and Litchi hasn't crashed since I got it. I use it exclusively to fly as I lost confidence in the Go app when I was using my Samsung Note 4 as it crashed regularly but the Shield has been rock solid right out of the box. I didn't change anything on the Shield and have about 10 other apps I've downloaded plus Litchi and Go. I also leave the WiFi turned on as it doesn't seem to bother it. My shield doesn't even get hot on the back like the Note 4 did.

Latest updates?

I'm finding the issue to be the latest android release to Marshmellow. 5 series Lollipop works good.

Yes, ive been in the same boat today. Eventually I decided to throw in the towel and have downgraded back to lollipop. Anyone with Nexus 2013, don't be tempted with the Marshmallow upgrade, it will become flaky.

How were you able to downgrade from Marshmellow to Lollipop? I thought this was not able to be done. Spoke with a Google rep yesterday who confirmed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl