Litchi and main title bar ...

Reaction score
I have had a different item pop up today to usual ...

Unfortunately the tablet locked up and I lost the screen recording to show.

Started Litchi and it showed usual Pre-heating message. Then it changed to a YELLOW background and just GPS named in the top centre box. Usually I would have a GREEN background to P-GPS named.
Everything else seemed fine and I flew ... bird took off ... flew normal ... and then box changed to GREEN and P-GPS as usual ... but evry so often it would change back to YELLOW and just GPS.

I've searched the Litchi manual and FAQ but cannot find any reference to this. Does anyone know what this is telling me ?

Cheers
Nigel

Hey bud did you say you lost your drone if so I'm real sorry to hear that I hope I'm wrong. Anyhow I'm no expert but it sounds like you were going in and out of GPS ranges you might be set on let's a a minimum minimum of its a 11 GPS satellites it'll go yellow and anything above 11 if 11 was your minimum would go green.
So when it was yellow the Phantom mighta drifted around a little but you should have still been able to bring it in and I'm curious what kind of tablet are you using?
I've had very few problems with Litchi it's a great app. In the DJI Go app certainly has its place too.
Please let us know how everything turns out.

Good day

Another thing I should have asked you was did you check your log Boyer fight recordings to see what was going back and forward should be pretty obvious after you look.

Mine changes the box from yellow to green if i dont have enough satellite locks. I to usually fly up and it will change from yellow to green and ill be good to go.

She flew fine ... don't know why anyone would think I lost her ... I did say in my opening post that she flew fine.

My question was because I could not find any reference in the manual to this.

Thanks for answer ..

Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen