Litchi and Home Lock / Course Lock

Reaction score
When using home/ course lock in Litchi, do I need my tablet to have GPS or does it use the AC GPS?

Thanks

Everything is done iin the AC.

Reactions: stones
Where is the return home button at? Tried it out today. Attempted to bring it home after losing sight as per 107. Pushed what I assume was the return home and it wanted to land where it was at. Quickly switch over to dji app to bring it home

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Where is the return home button at? Tried it out today. Attempted to bring it home after losing sight as per 107. Pushed what I assume was the return home and it wanted to land where it was at. Quickly switch over to dji app to bring it home

Let me guess... you pushed the little H?
That's home lock. The C is for courselock. Live and learn. If it's a p4 then you have Rth on the Rc. P3, you toggle s2

My trust level is higher for DJI GO then Litchi....but I bought the Litchi app specifically for waypoints. So no waste for me. Each tool has its purpose.

This is the biggest thing people forget while using Litchi.
Right. And the button on the remote is a lot easier to find then the little app buttons on screen. ;)

You clearly didn't bother to read the Litchi manual, or even go through all the settings and set things up properly. A naive pilot can run into exactly the same sort of issues with DJI GO if they are similarly negligent.

There is a setting in Litchi to specify what the AC is supposed to do in an RTH event. You didn't set it to come home.

Reactions: RAPTORSC
Since we are somewhat on the topic. Could someone please lay out the differences between HL and CL? That would be great :)

Thanks

Since we are somewhat on the topic. Could someone please lay out the differences between HL and CL? That would be great :)

Thanks
As I understand it, with HL, pulling the right-hand stick back will always bring the bird straight towards wherever you are standing, so you can bring it back to you from wherever it happens to be just by pulling back on the stick. With CL, the direction you send it will always be with respect to where you are, rather than with respect to how the bird is orientated with the yaw control, so that with CL on, pushing the right hand stick forward will always send it away from you, even if the bird is facing you.

Other posters please correct me if I'm wrong.

As I understand it, with HL, pulling the right-hand stick back will always bring the bird straight towards wherever you are standing, so you can bring it back to you from wherever it happens to be just by pulling back on the stick. With CL, the direction you send it will always be with respect to where you are, rather than with respect to how the bird is orientated with the yaw control, so that with CL on, pushing the right hand stick forward will always send it away from you, even if the bird is facing you.

Other posters please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for this nightflight. So in essence HL is a more safer way to bring the quad back to you in the instance of you loosing orientation as a result of flying it long distances. Flip to F-GPS --> hit CL and pull back on the right stick and you should be able to see the quad return to you regardless of orientation.
This is so good!! :)

P.S - Provided you still have connection to the RC

Regards
Jake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan