Litchi and Go problems

Reaction score
When I got my bird back from repairs, this was the drill: turn on the remote, start up the Nexus. The Go app would load, but the camera wouldn't connect. Restart the controller and the little window would ask Litchi or Go? Choose either and "just once or always" comes up. And then it connects. Today Go started automatically with every start, switching to Litchy would connect, but no camera. Restarting the controller always brought up Go, which worked OK, but the little window allowing me to choose between them wouldn't appear. FWIW, I don't really expect a solution, I'm just venting until I figure this thing out.

iam having trouble also, the actual controller nor camera will connect other than sometimes and when it does it often drops out shortly after?

If you are running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. There are issues with it. That could be part of the problem.
Personally, since I upgraded my Galaxy S5 to Marshmallow from Lollipop, I can only have 1 of the 2 apps installed,
Go or Litchi. If I install both, neither will connect to the P3. If only one or the other are installed, they each work fine.
Just a thought for you.

Update: I reinstalled Go. When I turn on the controller, the "Go or Litchi" box comes up, and either work. To switch from one to the other requires restarting the controller. Getting better! However, to try to switch from one to the other mid flight will initiate RTH.

Update: I reinstalled Go. When I turn on the controller, the "Go or Litchi" box comes up, and either work. To switch from one to the other requires restarting the controller. Getting better! However, to try to switch from one to the other mid flight will initiate RTH.

Why would you want to switch between apps in flight?
You need to completely shut down and disable one app before switching to another. If not, the controller gets confused and the best thing for the drone to do is go home.
I always land and then switch apps. That way, no surprises!

Reactions: Pharm
Why would you want to switch between apps in flight?
You need to completely shut down and disable one app before switching to another. If not, the controller gets confused and the best thing for the drone to do is go home.
I always land and then switch apps. That way, no surprises!
That's a good point. I guess I liked to fly Go manually, and then switch to Litchi for a Waypoints mission. Seems kinda dumb in retrospect.

After the last Android update and not being able to select Just Once anymore, my Galaxy S5 will not connect to either DJI Go or Litchi. Tried everything. Unistalled both apps and tried them both without the other installed, different cable, debugged, removered SD card and reinstalled. Reboot, unplugged and cleard defaults. Everything. Will not connect to either app. It will however connect to my P2v3 with the wifi. My Tab S will connect to everything. I give up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.