Litchi and Autopilot

Reaction score
I have both of these Apps and have used Litchi but not Autopilot. What I need to do but doesn't seem possible in in either App is to orbit a Poi and automatically take stills of the 8 compass points. Litchi does the Pano so it seem strange that won't take stills of the Poi. I guess I may have to do the stills manually.

I have both of these Apps and have used Litchi but not Autopilot. What I need to do but doesn't seem possible in in either App is to orbit a Poi and automatically take stills of the 8 compass points. Litchi does the Pano so it seem strange that won't take stills of the Poi. I guess I may have to do the stills manually.
You can do waypoints in Litchi and go for still pictures., don't select curved paths.

look at the waypoints option in Autopilot...... there are two new options... Grid and Circle.... for what you are asking for you would choose Circle and add the 8 camera trigger points for the compass pattern you asked about..... these two new waypoint options are great and super easy to create....

I don't have autopilot so I can't comment. But I'm sure you should be able to do either with Litchi or autopilot. Secret is know your app and have imaginations.

I don't have autopilot so I can't comment. But I'm sure you should be able to do either with Litchi or autopilot. Secret is know your app and have imaginations.

Grid waypoint is fantastic....... here's the example to show how great it is...

Circle is even easier to set up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues