Litchi and almost fly-away

Just going to throw this out there, I use both apps all the time and never have an issue. Not condoning the behavior or saying any of you are wrong but just dont think this was the cause of his problem. For some reason for landing I trust the go app a little more, I also like its battery meter more as well, that is why I use both. I take off with go shut it off and then open litchi.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thats what I did!!
Then I got the disconnection message and oooff it flew away!

I didnt write it correctly.I opened Go,calibrated and auto took off.Then I shut it down letting the phantom hovering and then opened Litchi and loaded the mission.
How did you shut down the GO app?

Well that blows...

As long as your bird makes it back you can recover the complete flight log from the Phantom's internal flight recorder.

People open GO first to check the birds sensor values and make sure everything is good to go. Litchi can't give you the compass values, etc. Also, to change (if needed) camera settings. (Litchi for iOS).

I personally have never just turned on my bird and flew only using Litchi. I alway check GO, close it/kill it, then open Litchi, start the motors and so my thing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The logs are stored in a Micro-SD card on your Phantom's main board. To access the logs, power up your bird like your going to fly & from within the Go app you put it in data mode. Then you can attach it to a PC via the USB port on the gimbal & retrieve the flight logs. Every flight is logged. In fact whenever the Phantom is on it is logging.

Last edited:
Good info! Thanks! Here is your payment. Hope you smile. Keep the change. ;)

taco.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic