litchi 2.3.1 for exceeding 500m altitude

Reaction score
I recently installed litchi 2.3.1 on an android device to be able to fly over 500m. The problem is that the status remain disconnected. When I tap, it turns to verifying... then Connecting .. and Disconnected. The device is connected to the RC turned on together with P3P on.

Sometimes it also displays the error that it is not licensed. Please note that I had bought the latest version but I cannot use it due to its 500m limit. I bought P3P specifically to take ariel photos and bumped into this limit. I am really annoyed. :/

I appreciate any help in order to free my Phantom :)

Lets free our Phantom ! ;)

I recently installed litchi 2.3.1 on an android device to be able to fly over 500m. The problem is that the status remain disconnected. When I tap, it turns to verifying... then Connecting .. and Disconnected. The device is connected to the RC turned on together with P3P on.

Sometimes it also displays the error that it is not licensed. Please note that I had bought the latest version but I cannot use it due to its 500m limit. I bought P3P specifically to take ariel photos and bumped into this limit. I am really annoyed. :/

I appreciate any help in order to free my Phantom :)

Lets free our Phantom ! ;)
Talk to the FAA about that one.:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik