Liqui-Schades Hydro Dipped Shells

Reaction score
Make your Drone unique!!!!
Custom Hydro dipped shells, landing gear, battery covers and controllers.
This is not your typical dip. We pride ourselves in the highest quality finishes.
Get your official DJI shell $139.00 plus shipping.

Please send inquiries to [email protected] for further details thank you .
IMG_3495.png
IMAG1605.jpg
IMAG1606.jpg
IMAG1606.jpg
IMG_3494.png
IMAG1608.jpg
tapatalk_1465439233857.jpeg
IMAG1615.jpg
IMAG1615.jpg
IMAG1613.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NetDep
I noticed in the last 3 pics the LED covers are colored. How much extra is that? And, can I order just a set that is "smoke" (light black/grey) to use on the dipped shell you did for me?
BTW - your work/quality is exceptional. From the deep, perfect clear coat that looks wet, to the extra effort and focus you put on protecting each item in your packaging. I was very impressed!
Great job and thank you!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Digdat0
DO you offer an orange shell similar to the red and blue ones ? Thanks!
Hey Str- i found a pic online of a black and gold dipped shell. I posted it here and they matched it perfectly. So what i am saying is if you can find a pic, they will match it. I did a lot of research on hydro dipping shells and even bought a black and grey carbon from another company for over $200. Then I bought the black and gold from **** here. His dipped shells are done really well and are the best quality I have seen. And the clear coat makes it look wet and gives it a very deep gloss. I am still just amazed at the quality!
Find a pic of what you want it to look like and order it.
You won't be disappointed, you will be impressed

Finally took some time off work and got everything converted over to my dipped shell. LOVE IT!! If you are thinking of getting a custom shell these are the guys to go with. Great communication, fast shipping, and the quality of work is exceptional.
I'm so happy I found you guys on here.
Hope you don't mind I took pictures of my bird with your card next to it. It saves me time because every time anyone sees a picture they want to know where I had it done :)
Thanks again for the great work!!
783c5b44b98e43b85f0c90d3005a5ac4.jpg
eb240ee5fa547f84d118d3f6da2b6f11.jpg
e563df9d15ab64ae5885e579865003b6.jpg

Last edited:
Finally took some time off work and got everything converted over to my dipped shell. LOVE IT!! If you are thinking of getting a custom shell these are the guys to go with. Great communication, fast shipping, and the quality of work is exceptional.
Hope you don't mind I took pictures of my bird with your card next to it. It saves me time because every time anyone sees a picture they want to know where I had it done :)
45b3bc926f693b4076a568b2c6387e87.jpg
678ffda8eb4a64da46b4472236d8ba46.jpg
ec60f3d4497d50c63cfed43af9e7235c.jpg

How about dipping that gimbal?? Can you imagine how cool it'll be?

that looks badasss man.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Send me the covers and I can do them for $20.00 plus shipping.

I'm sending a set of LED covers your way on Monday.
You know the look I'm going for, dark :)
I'll also send a couple battery covers.
I'll pm you a question I have.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie