Lipo Fire bag Reco

Reaction score
I am going to be traveling next week through the Orlando international airport and need to purchase Lipo Fire bags to get through the Security Check. I have DJI's hard-shell backpack and was looking for a fire bag or bags that would fit in the pre-cut battery slots. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I went through TSA screening at two airports last week. I had two lipo batteries with me. I carried them in separate pockets of my backpack and had no issues getting through.

I went through TSA screening at two airports last week. I had two lipo batteries with me. I carried them in separate pockets of my backpack and had no issues getting through.
Did you disclose to TSA that you had the batteries or did you just not say anything?

I just purchased a large lipo fireproof bag and put my batteries in that (I don't think they make fireproof bags that would fit the little cutouts)... no precut stuff. Had no issue getting through security. All my batteries were at storage level as well... Security was more enamored by the Phantom than the batteries :)

Reactions: o1biggen
I immediately open mine up and show it to TSA with 2 spares in the foam cut outs of my hard case. I carry it right on and stow it in the overhead.

Reactions: o1biggen
I immediately open mine up and show it to TSA with 2 spares in the foam cut outs of my hard case. I carry it right on and stow it in the overhead.
That's awesome! So you really don't need to have lipo fire bags. That makes sense because on the TSA websites that I have read, they say you can bring lipo batteries on board and there isn't any mention of having them in a fire bag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers