Lipo Batteries

Man... somebody put the fear of God into the OP re. LiPos....

OP.. Unless your nose is right next it you will be fine. I've had one go up on the kitchen island.. granite, so I wasn't too worried... it smelled VERY, VERY bad... no fire... just smoky.... but post analysis..... IQ is the same, I still work daily and have time for hiking and soccer... family still seems happy.

I don't store them in hay or wrapped in cardboard... but nor are they in fort knox.... I like the hearth idea....

I think you'll be 100% safe upstairs from any gassing if it explodes in a ball of fire.

Man... somebody put the fear of God into the OP re. LiPos....

OP.. Unless your nose is right next it you will be fine. I've had one go up on the kitchen island.. granite, so I wasn't too worried... it smelled VERY, VERY bad... no fire... just smoky.... but post analysis..... IQ is the same, I still work daily and have time for hiking and soccer... family still seems happy.

I don't store them in hay or wrapped in cardboard... but nor are they in fort knox.... I like the hearth idea....

I think you'll be 100% safe upstairs from any gassing if it explodes in a ball of fire.

Thanks that's the answer I'm looking for. I'm not worried about fire if it's in a metal box, just the gas. I saw the video of when they punctured it in the box and closed the lid. Thanks to all who responded with useful information.

Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik