Linn of Dee

Ha HA! The end was great! I was kind expecting it as it almost happened earlier in the vid.

I like how you ride in altitude and drop the gimbal lower at approximately the same rate. How is that done? Very skillful hand to eye coordination ? Flying waypoints so that one can concentrate on just the camera gimbal moves? Other?

Ha HA! The end was great! I was kind expecting it as it almost happened earlier in the vid.

I like how you ride in altitude and drop the gimbal lower at approximately the same rate. How is that done? Very skillful hand to eye coordination ? Flying waypoints so that one can concentrate on just the camera gimbal moves? Other?

All manual flying. GPS waypoints would be too jittery and Dji app will only let you plot a course above you!

With regards to gimbal work - just practice. However, I've found slowing down the the speed of the wheel helps get it smoother for me.

Good advice! I am working on smoothing out my camera movements by slowing the gimbal up and down speed.

Was that a Go Pro in the water? Was a placed in a stationary position below water level?

Good advice! I am working on smoothing out my camera movements by slowing the gimbal up and down speed.

Was that a Go Pro in the water? Was a placed in a stationary position below water level?

A cheap GoPro copy (Eken H9) on a selfie stick!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4