Link P3S without camera

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before. I got ahold of a P3S that has had the Gimbal and Camera removed. Can it be linked to a different Controller, or does the camera have to be attached for that? Not having any luck. My guess is the Aircraft is at a different FW version. Thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before. I got ahold of a P3S that has had the Gimbal and Camera removed. Can it be linked to a different Controller, or does the camera have to be attached for that? Not having any luck. My guess is the Aircraft is at a different FW version. Thanks
Hummm, DJI go won't work, because the gimbal is not hooked up.
It should fly, but let me think a little or a lot.

Hummm, DJI go won't work, because the gimbal is not hooked up.
It should fly, but let me think a little or a lot.
I'm guessing it would fly if it had previously been linked, but it may need the camera hooked up to link to begin with, particularly if they're on different firmware versions. Just a guess. I tried 2 different controllers, neither of which came with the bird, and they didn't link.

I will send you something when I get home...

Rod

Installed a camera on the P3S and it linked to a used controller without issue, so I guess that answers my question.

Yeah I tried to link to one without a camera wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are correct it won't fly, I get my multi cable tomorrow and then back in the air

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31