LINK failure between Controller and Phantom Vision 2+

Reaction score
I have owned the Phantom Vision 2+ for about one month, and successfully flown about 10 times. When I took it out to fly last time, the throttle simply would not respond. After reading all over the place, tried the calibration which finally worked. Now, when i calibrate on the RC assistant, all appears well, however, on the phantom, there appears to be no link. I tried the "relink" process according to the manual, where the light underneath the phantom starts read, then you reset it, it turns yellow and it is supposed to turn off once you turn on the controller. It stays yellow.....any thoughts?

Whats the position of S1 and S2 ?
Green only appears in GPS mode.

When i try the "relink" procedure provided in the manual, by resetting the link button underneath the phantom, the light stays yellow. (not the LED lights but the small light to the front left of the bottom side of the phantom, and never links)

ToThePoint said:
Whats the position of S1 and S2 ?
Green only appears in GPS mode.

In normal phantom mode, switch S1 & S2 do sod all no matter what position they are in. You only use S1 for compass calibration (or you used to until the last firmware update).

:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20