Link cable (uk)

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new and haven't had my first flight With the P3S.
I've noticed that on some videos,they have the tablet/smartphone connected to the controller via a cable.
I've baught a second generation Nexus 7 and was looking towards getting a cable for myself.
1 is it recommended to link with a cable? Pros and cons
2 can anyone point me in the right direction to such a cable?
The ports are identical on the controller and Tablet.
Thankyou in advance

Hi,
Ah I see,thanks a lot for the reply.
maybe tomorrow will be my first flight then weather permitting.
Cheers

I'm up in west Cumbria pal in a small market town called Egremont at the foot of the fells of the Lake District.
The national park doesn't cover them all so no special permission needed.
Thanks once again

Reactions: PaulSouthport
Nice, you have some awesome scenery up there.
I'm in Southport and head up there occassionaly for flying. Weather is fine today, take off!

Nice, you have some awesome scenery up there.
I'm in Southport and head up there occassionaly for flying. Weather is fine today, take off!

Hi Paul I am accross the river from you near Lytham, what are some places to fly over on your side, as much of my area is a no fly zone with BAe Systems being close by.

Hi, I tend to travel all over looking for spots to fly, Here's some of the places I've flown (and will fly again) : Ladybower reservoir, Derwent water, Longridge Fell, Hilbre Island, New Brighton, Duke of Lancaster, Flint Castle, Blackpool, Ribblehead viaduct, Camelot.....
For just flying for the sake of it, marshside beach just opposite Lytham is outside the NFZ and generally deserted by people/kids/dogs.
Ainsdale beach can get too busy in summer but is good early mornings, but can't fly very far to the south because of Woodvale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie