Limp gimbal

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why this is happening? I had a lite crash, replaced bottom half of shell and landing gear. Everything was working fine after that and suddenly camera not working.(still takes video and stills). When you move it by hand feels like it's binding up at a certain point.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you make sure you turned the screw on the side of the gimble to the correct setting ( it's behind the plate you have to unscrew from the gimble) I remember seeing a video on YouTube about this last year with the same problem

Neon Euc

Reactions: Broke_props
Please provide details of the crash so we can help

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I was hovering over my driveway then flew in to my car. Completely my fault. Two broken props and landing gear pulled out. After I fixed it everything was working fine the way it should for a few days and then suddenly camera wasn't initializing. If I can find a pic I'll post it.

I was hovering over my driveway then flew in to my car. Completely my fault. Two broken props and landing gear pulled out. After I fixed it everything was working fine the way it should for a few days and then suddenly camera wasn't initializing. If I can find a pic I'll post it.

eeb8f41e5cc2650f6740cb9018570cb1.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl