Limiting speed of motion

Reaction score
Is there a way to limit or cap the speed the P3 will fly at?
Limiting the speed of FWD/AFT motion and limiting the speed of Left/Right motion to a preset amount?

Thanks,

I have seen around here somewhere some 3D printed stick reducers that will limit the stick travel, but as far as adjustments in the app for that I do not know for certain, but don't think so.

I just use my rc to control speed. I can fly 5mph but it does take a lot of practice. I keep my thumb resting at the bottom of the sticks so I am only giving small inputs compared to using the top of the rc sticks. Whatever works best for you. You can make the control sticks on the RC longer by loosening the locknut and turn the top of the sticks counterclockwise to make them longer.Then retighten the lock nuts. Hope this helps and Happy Flying!

Reactions: Jayfdee
It would be nice to have Tripod mode on the P3 series. I guess that's one way DJI gets their customers to upgrade to the P4 and Mavic.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
As others have mentioned, if I want delicate control of speed ,I use thumb and forefinger at base of stick and resting on the controller, I definitely use this for yaw control as it gives me much smoother turns.
I would not use a 3d printed physical restrictor, there are times when you want to get back home in a hurry.
Just do what works best for you.

As others have mentioned, if I want delicate control of speed ,I use thumb and forefinger at base of stick and resting on the controller, I definitely use this for yaw control as it gives me much smoother turns.
I would not use a 3d printed physical restrictor, there are times when you want to get back home in a hurry.
Just do what works best for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31