LIMITED number of ( Plug-n-PLAY ) Slow Yaw Mod Switches FOR SALE! No soldering or cutting!

Thats how Dirk rolls...
old_school_tdk.png

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Thats how Dirk rolls...
old_school_tdk.png
More like vinyl then 8 track then cassettes ..I'm talking sho nuff old
riverphantom3 I didn't mean to be snappy at ya but we were talking about the Standard
when you came in and we have talked before in the Standard section . You should know by now I would not tell you wrong .
I forget lots that never have had a P2V don't know the apps are not the same :)

Reactions: J Dot
Hello Fellow Pilots,
If any of you are interested, I'm making a VERY limited number of a PLUG-n-PLAY, Slow YAW Mod, Switch, I designed ( Version 4.0 ) As I have very limited stock of parts to make them, so when stock runs out, that's it. I use only the HIGHEST quality parts, in the switches, The switches are NKK M2100 series lighted LED tipped switches, I use Metal film resistors ( 1% tolerance, NOT 5% ), also the plugs are OEM Phantom plugs, for an EXACT FIT! ( Molex plugs ).

This is what the switch does:
( YouTube short )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here are a couple pics of the switches:
( I have 3 colors avail RED, GREEN, or YELLOW )
Red:
C3715A63-25FB-4918-801B-520A15991CD1_zps5vxieksy.jpg

654BCAD2-889E-4039-9A54-F4EDEB5F611B_zpsl24fnysl.jpg

GREEN:
831A1908-810B-42DE-A45D-D34B5D39743D_zpscuza2uei.jpg

9C3F81D3-1A51-4B34-A4A3-CD03829A05EF_zpswaxpzhbe.jpg

YELLOW:
82382257-A0D2-4B24-B36B-A21459C1F4B2_zpsbyqfdjfo.jpg

B575BA98-54BF-443F-8739-7A774049004F_zpstbilk6rp.jpg

Here is the completed switch, as they are color coded:
RED:
55027943-46AA-41F9-A711-E7DC349BCDE2_zpsxu4qyvwr.jpg

GREEN:
B816807F-70BA-4AFC-A19F-96271F31F0CA_zpsgjpvv6lj.jpg

YELLOW:
4B36A6E1-8327-438B-808F-872B9A36C041_zpsh4jvug2y.jpg

The switches are easy to install, require that you drill a 1/4" hole for mounting on Tx. The switch works with: P1, P2, F40, P2v, and P2v+.
Does NOT work on P3's.
( works on original Tx ( internal USB ), updated Tx ( external USB ), and Dial-Wheel remotes . ( 5.8Ghz, or 2.4Ghz )

I'm selling them for $50 each. FREE SHIPPING ( continental USA ONLY )
( Int. orders contact me for shipping! ) Again, I have very limited supplies, as I was building these for me and my friends, but they became so popular, so I'm going to use up my stock,to offer them to my friends here, before I call it quits! ( they are hard to make, and I don't want to keep making them ) First come first serve, thanks for your understanding. I know the price seems high, but the switches are extremely expensive, plus I have around 2 hours making 1 switch, not including, all other parts required, and shipping! Really not making much on them!

I do have several switches in use here, by some friends, I sent version 2 & 3, to a few members here, to try them out, and get their thoughts, so far I've received great feedback on them. If they would like to reply, please feel free.

If anyone is interested in one, please Email or send a conversation request, my ALERTS have been acting up, so if you reply here please put this in your post ( @JDot ) somewhere, as it works well to alert me to your reply.

Thanks for your time!
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
Im very interested. Any left?

Hello Marcody2,
YES, still avail, I sent you a pm, thank you!

I did make a new post on them, but this one is more fun!

Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Anytime the post is DIRK POWERED, always makes for a great time! Just SMOOTH like that! MUHUHAAAHAAAAA!

J Dot
:rolleyes:

Take care, Fly safe

Ps why arent sigs working? Or they unavail on iPhone?

Anytime the post is DIRK POWERED, always makes for a great time! Just SMOOTH like that! MUHUHAAAHAAAAA!

J Dot
:rolleyes:

Take care, Fly safe

Ps why arent sigs working? Or they unavail on iPhone?
MUHUHAAAHAAAAA back at ya :cool:
Never look at the site from my phone Jerry so not a clue on that .
Screen to small for Old Schooler ;)

Eh?
Speak up sonny! These ears ain't what they usta be! Deaf in one ear, can't hear out the other!

3 little old ladies are leaving the corse after a day of golf, 1st little old lady says " BOY, it's windy out today!",
second little old lady says " NO, NO, It's THURSDAY, NOT Wednesday, it's THURSDAY!",
third little old lady says " Yea, I'm thirsty too, Lets go get a drink!"

Just sayin, I change exchange 1 Dirk, for one old lady?

J Dot
:cool:

Lol, I'm not sure on Sig issue either, leave that to the einsteins!

leave that to the Einstein's!
Ya had to say that right :)
I have ta watch Little Einstein's every day ;)
Several times I mean :oops:

Lol
Been there my friend, had to BAN Barney and teletubbies! Just too dame WEIRD! Trust me when you can sing the theme song, word for word, and the show ain't even on, Then come talk to me!
( remember I have a GIRL! ) I get FROZEN, tinker belle, my little pony, need I go on!:rolleyes:

J Dot

Lol
Been there my friend, had to BAN Barney and teletubbies! Just too dame WEIRD! Trust me when you can sing the theme song, word for word, and the show ain't even on, Then come talk to me!
( remember I have a GIRL! ) I get FROZEN, tinker belle, my little pony, need I go on!:rolleyes:

J Dot
:)You know !

I received the Slow Yaw Switch today and have now mounted it on my P3 Standard transmitter.

I tested it with the android flight simulator and it seams to work properly. But I have to say the simulator is about the worst thing I have seen as far as graphics since pong in the late 70's.

I would like to thank both J Dot and Dirkclod for the info on the switch. And also J Dot for the fast shipment and great price.

Below is a picture of the completed switch placement and one of the inside of my controller I took during the mod. To avoid confusion on the P3S, the 6 wire connector I have disconnected is where the 6 wire yaw connector goes and the 2 wire red/black connector interfaces with the battery to power the led in the switch.

connect.jpg

yaw mod.jpg

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Hi Jerry,
Do u have any of these left? and how much shipped to Aus.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31