Limefuel 6000mAh Battery

Amazon emailed me today that the 6000 mah I ordered is in transit, delivery this Saturday USPS.

The 6000s were not available on Amazon for quite a while but they are back. I ordered on on Tuesday and it arrived today. They are $125 and eligible for Prime. Charging now - let's hope testing works out tomorrow morning!

have had my 6000 about 5 weeks and it is my go to battery for my plus
I don't trust one of my dji batteries after warnings at 60% area. the other seems ok....

will order another now that weather getting better

Reactions: Ezookiel
I got notified on Thursday (Aussie time) that my preorder for two 6000mAh ones had finally shipped. Hoping they're here before Wednesday (unlikely being in Australia) as I head off on a trip on Thursday and would like to take them with me. I totally distrust 2 of my 3 DJI batteries, and the third one I only barely trust. Too many errors with them.

I bought two of these back in December. They do give you a couple more minutes than the DJI batteries and they are about the same price. But it's not like you get an extra 10 min or anything crazy. The warranty is a year. So that's all a plus. And you never know - coming back from a flight over water (as I do out at the lake) another 2 min could really make a lot of difference.

The 5400's are quite a bit less than the DJI batteries and probably just as good. If I had it to do again I might have gone for the 5400's and pocketed the extra cash. But you can't really go wrong with these guys either way.

Ezookiel, where did you get those Batteries? Amazon, ebay or somewhere else? I'm looking at getting some too as I'm in Oz down in Victoria...

Ezookiel, where did you get those Batteries? Amazon, ebay or somewhere else? I'm looking at getting some too as I'm in Oz down in Victoria...

I bought them as a pre-order, directly from the Limefuel website itself.
http://www.limefuel.com/pages/product-air

Even with the exchange rate, it's not a lot dearer than an unreliable DJI battery is, and since I always land with a minimum of 20% on the battery, and usually a lot more, that extra 1.5 to 2 minutes flight time could mean getting the same out of one of these as I would have got had I totally flattened the other. I am always just a whisker short of 15 minutes in the air on the DJI's, so this should give me an actual 15 minutes and still be able to land with a fair reserve to protect the battery. Ideally I'd like to get one more, so that my one good battery from DJI and then what would become 3x of these, should give me that full hour, which makes calculating the number of hours of flight experience a lot easier. At the moment 3x 13.5 to 14.5 makes a messy calculation.

Have these been around long enough to get an real idea of reliability?

the limefuel 5400 have been for maybe a year almost
the 6000 was added in Jan this year.
I have 6000 and am ordering another today from the link, Im not in hurry so china ship is not issue

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj