Lilliput 329w FPV monitor

Reaction score
Has been working fine with ts55823 transmitter. Now even at close range it has a lot of interference and screen rolling. Any ideas on what I need to check? Thanks

Has been working fine with ts55823 transmitter. Now even at close range it has a lot of interference and screen rolling. Any ideas on what I need to check? Thanks

First Make sure you're on the correct band and that both RX channels are the same frequency.Then check that both the camera and monitor are on either PAL or NTSC.

Everything is the same as it came out of the box. When it first happened I had to turn the antenna, This last time I was around a lot of Wifi transmitters here in the campground. As it is 5.8ghz they shouldn't of bothered the video feed. Will fly in another location away from all that stuff and see what happens.

Everything is the same as it came out of the box. When it first happened I had to turn the antenna, This last time I was around a lot of Wifi transmitters here in the campground. As it is 5.8ghz they shouldn't of bothered the video feed. Will fly in another location away from all that stuff and see what happens.

Just because that's the way it came out of the box is no reason not to check the menu settings on your monitor and your GoPro. Remember you're the one who asked for help and an answer to the problem you were having. Wifi has nothing to do with your video rolling on your monitor screen or any interference you may have.

First of all you are right about checking settings, which I have done. Second of all your second comment was uncalled for and was unnecessary. Wifi may not be causing the interference however there are other factors that could cause the interference at my present location. Hence my comment about flying in another location to eliminate the location. (Cell towers, electric lines, transformers etc can interfere with wifi transmissions both 2.4 and 5.8) When I fly again, I will let you know what happens. Thanks for you help.

I fly around in my backyard with primary and second dairy power lines, wifi, routers, portable phones on 5.8Ghz and a communications tower 250 - 300 feet away and I have no problems with interference or a rolling screen.

If you are using a GoPro camera is the wifi on or off??

Thanks for the info Jason. I fly with it off as it can interfere with the controller. all settings check as being the same. Will try a different channel when I next fly.

Thanks for the info Jason. I fly with it off as it can interfere with the controller. all settings check as being the same. Will try a different channel when I next fly.

Sound like it isn't filtering out the 2.4Ghz signal from the RC unit and changing the frequency may not help. The only other solution would be to mount the monitor on a tripod which will cleanup the interference or replace the monitor.

I use a 32 channel black pearl and immersion TX with the RC antenna right up against the back of the monitor without a problem.

I pulled the white plug and reseated it and the rolling went away. Also discovered the video was not rolling but the telemetry info was actually rolling.
Thanks for all your input.

Attachments

• phantom1.jpg
    phantom1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 280
Found the problem! The connector cable from the gimbal to the usb plug for the camera, must of had a broken wire, removed and replaced (an extra came with gimbal!) Now no interference at all! As it seems they might have a problem( why send an extra) I am going to order extra along with the plug itself as I lost one (found it) when it came off while packing up. Thanks everyone for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues