like new p4p for sale.

Reaction score
So due to a huge lack of free time i have decided to sell my p4p. I have a total of 20 flights on this drone. I have 3 batteries 2 sets of props and the polar pro nd filter kit. This drone is is like new condition. Comes in the original shipping case. Do not have original cardboard box. Everything in full working order.
Price is 1000 firm. This is the pro not the plus. I have far more then 1k invested as im sure you all know. Just no time to fly.

are those batteries the extended ones or the P4 ones? (I'm sure 1 is) and any pictures?

So due to a huge lack of free time i have decided to sell my p4p. I have a total of 20 flights on this drone. I have 3 batteries 2 sets of props and the polar pro nd filter kit. This drone is is like new condition. Comes in the original shipping case. Do not have original cardboard box. Everything in full working order.
Price is 1000 firm. This is the pro not the plus. I have far more then 1k invested as im sure you all know. Just no time to fly.
I suggest you sell the drone with one battery for $1000. This will be more in line with the market, and not look so suspicious. Then sell the extra batteries to me for $50/ea. :p

I suggest you sell the drone with one battery for $1000. This will be more in line with the market, and not look so suspicious. Then sell the extra batteries to me for $50/ea. :p

I was unaware they held there value that well. Also didn't think asking 1000 made it sound " too good to be true"

Too late, with only three messages in his history I think it'll be a hard sale over the net , a local Craigslist ad ( for a hand to hand" or thru Ebay is the way to go this way everybody's protected..

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj