LIKE NEW P3A, PERFECT, WITH EXTRAS - PRICE REDUCED

List a price or I can only assume this is an attempt to bump the thread.

Reactions: Reed L
I need a terminology definition. "bumping your thread" What does that mean?
The answer to that and other questions you may have can be found in the link you quoted.
Specifically this - 5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.
In this case it applies to bumping a classified ad to 'keep it hot'.

A hot thread bumps itself, bumping once or twice is one thing but this was being bumped multiple times a day. All of the "bump" comments were deleted by the admins. By continually bringing boring threads like this one to the top that nobody cares about, it buries good threads to the next page and beyond. Being that even the poster stopped bumping his thread, it's time to let it die. Nobody wants this Phantom because there's better deals all over ebay for used P3's...

FOR SALE 1 PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED. IN ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW CONDITION. LATEST FIRMWARE- NO CRASHES/OR PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND. ONLY APPROX 2 HOURS FLIGHT TIME. OF COURSE ORIGINAL DJI REMOTE CONTROL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALSO INCLUDES:

QUICK ATTACH PHANTOM GUARD PROPGUARDS
LANDING STRUT PROTECTOR
GIMBAL GUARD
LENS CAP
2 EXTRA SETS OF ORIGINAL DJI PROPS
16GB MICRO SD CARD/CABLE
DJI BATTERY CHARGER
ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK.

(PHOTO SHOWS 3 BATTERIES - SELLING WITH 1)
2 extra new original DJI batteries also available

$599 + shipping in the USA
MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, PERSONAL CHECK OK - WILL NEED TO CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING.
PLEASE CHECK MY 100% EBAY FEEDBACK FOR REFERENCE. USERNAME: MRJOED40

ONLY SELLING AS I AM NERVOUS NEW PILOT & AM GOING TO GET A P4 BECAUSE IT HAS OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE.

THANKS FOR LOOKING & GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
E-MAIL: [email protected]

What is the model of the P3 and the model of the Controller, those model numbers matter.

A hot thread bumps itself, bumping once or twice is one thing but this was being bumped multiple times a day. All of the "bump" comments were deleted by the admins. By continually bringing boring threads like this one to the top that nobody cares about, it buries good threads to the next page and beyond. Being that even the poster stopped bumping his thread, it's time to let it die. Nobody wants this Phantom because there's better deals all over ebay for used P3's...
Nuff Said! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

FOR SALE 1 PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED. IN ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW CONDITION. LATEST FIRMWARE- NO CRASHES/OR PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND. ONLY APPROX 2 HOURS FLIGHT TIME. OF COURSE ORIGINAL DJI REMOTE CONTROL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALSO INCLUDES:

QUICK ATTACH PHANTOM GUARD PROPGUARDS
LANDING STRUT PROTECTOR
GIMBAL GUARD
LENS CAP
2 EXTRA SETS OF ORIGINAL DJI PROPS
16GB MICRO SD CARD/CABLE
DJI BATTERY CHARGER
ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK.

(PHOTO SHOWS 3 BATTERIES - SELLING WITH 1)
2 extra new original DJI batteries also available

$599 + shipping in the USA
MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, PERSONAL CHECK OK - WILL NEED TO CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING.
PLEASE CHECK MY 100% EBAY FEEDBACK FOR REFERENCE. USERNAME: MRJOED40

ONLY SELLING AS I AM NERVOUS NEW PILOT & AM GOING TO GET A P4 BECAUSE IT HAS OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE.

THANKS FOR LOOKING & GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Hey. I'll pay $500 shipped or $600 with an extra battery.

Thanks

this guy knows.jpg

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers