Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Like new DJI Phantom 2 V3 Transmitter w/ Deluxe LCD monitor mount $75 + Shipping

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dmiles, May 23, 2015.

1. dmiles

This is the latest style Phantom 2 Transmitter, (the one with the gimbal wheel on the side, and rechargeable battery). It was my backup TX, I only used it to try out the buddy box function. Hardly used at all, as fully functional as brand new.

The LCD monitor mount is this 3D printed one I bought here on eBay:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/251859539696...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have a 10" FPV monitor that it supported with no issues. I'm selling because Aloft Hobbies finally has the Taranis in stock, so I pulled the trigger. Certainly don't need three transmitters, and the Taranis will need a new monitor mount, so here is your chance to upgrade your transmitter, and get a great monitor mount to boot.
    IMG_0286.JPG

2. AL T

Hey Buddy, what all is included for that price> shipping to 89015
    Nevermind.. I read the whole post! Let me know the total and how to pay for it. THX al

#2 AL T, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  3. dmiles

AL,
    The transmitter and monitor mount are included, (along with the screw that secures the monitor, which I left out of the picture). The only other item that I could think of would be the USB cable, which I will throw in as well. Here are my thoughts on the pricing....The transmitter new is $100. The monitor mount is $45. So, I figured $75 is roughly half the cost if bought new, which seems fair to me. If this had been available when I was looking, I would have jumped on it.

Looks like the best estimate for Priority Mail shipping is to your zip code is $15, about the same as UPS ground. If you were to PayPal the funds before 11AM Eastern, I could probably get it to the post office today. Otherwise, would be Tuesday. Thanks! Here is a pic of the monitor mounting screw:
    IMG_0292.JPG

4. AL T

Thank You I also have paypal how do I get the $90 to you fast so you're able to get it out today?

5. dmiles

I sent my PayPal address in a PM. Thanks!

6. AL T

I got it out @10:53 your time. Thanks Again Al

7. dmiles

Mail carrier just picked it up, so it's on its way. Enjoy! Obviously this is sold.