Lightroom still does not add p4p official lens profile because?

Reaction score
:(I know there is a version circling lens correction, but because it will not have been released in lr 6.9 and if the mavic

:(I know there is a version circling lens correction, but because it will not have been released in lr 6.9 and if the mavic
Because there is no official lens profile to add.
Perhaps Adobe will include it in the next update to Adobe Camera Raw but they haven't yet.

Because there is no official lens profile to add.
Perhaps Adobe will include it in the next update to Adobe Camera Raw but they haven't yet.

Do you recommend using a different lens correction for the time being?

While you are waiting for adobe ir someone to create one you could create your own. It is not that difficult with the adobe profile creator tool. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

P4P-LENS-PROFILE.jpg P4P-LENS.jpg Eye When opening in lightroom already comes with a profile embedded by dji, if we make another correction is about which already reads lightroom, and what must be said is very destructive in sharpness and other settings, here an example, you can see that the lens P4p It is very similar to those of the gopro in terms of their field of vision, so I wonder finally who sold us DJI ????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31