Lightroom Lens Correction

Reaction score
Is using the same Lens Correction as the Inspire camera fine in Lightroom?Seems to do a good job.

when I use the lightroom lens correction it appears to concave the image.

In Adobe Bridge, the Exif data calls the camera FC300S, but when I open the image in Camera Raw, it brings up the profile for INSPIRE 1 FC350.

I like the lens correction for the Inspire 1 in Lightroom. At first it looks concave but I think really it's just seeing the correction happen gives it that effect. When I look back at those images, they really look nice and even without significant distortion.

Chris

I was amazed at how obvious the lens correction is as it does it, especially when I look at the before picture and it looks fine and after it still looks fine.....:confused:

Yeah have seen a couple of examples where the lens correction works quite well. Will use it all of the time now.

I like the lens correction for the Inspire 1 in Lightroom. At first it looks concave but I think really it's just seeing the correction happen gives it that effect. When I look back at those images, they really look nice and even without significant distortion.

Chris
I'll give it another shot.

In Adobe Bridge, the Exif data calls the camera FC300S, but when I open the image in Camera Raw, it brings up the profile for INSPIRE 1 FC350.

The P3A camera is the FC300S, the P3P camera is the FC300X.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20