Holy crap! It's been raining here today so I decided to charge up my controller and batteries. I had the controller on the charger and two P3P batteries sitting by the controller on a wood table. While I was in the next room by a window, sitting there talking to my macaw parrot a bolt of lightning hit my window, sparks flying and my parrot screaming her head off, flying all over and lights out I take the parrot and put her back in her cage and start looking around the house. **** it's blew out TVs, DVD player, PS2, garage door opener, light rheostats, light bulbs and whatever else I haven't found yet. So down to what this post is about LOL Is that it turned on both of my P3P batteries sitting there on the table, just flashing away, luckily I believe the batteries and controller seem to be okay. Strange and thought I would share this. Sorry I posted it in this section but this is the main one I always view.